The Unforgettable Sunset Tour
Have you ever seen a Bali sunset? This half-day tour is a must for Bali visitors.
Sunsets in Bali are something truly special. The island offers 360-degree ocean views, reflecting a kaleidoscope of fiery colours as the sun sinks over the horizon. Although only half a day, this tour packs in a lot; from temples to monkey forest to spectacular Tanah Lot temple on the waves. Sunset is the perfect time to cuddle up close to your loved ones and take a moment to reflect on the adventures you’ve had. This short but sweet tour will give you plenty of memories to take home, set against the backdrop of a beautiful Bali sky.
- Mengwi Temple
- Flying foxes and monkeys at Monkey Forest
- Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple
What you will do
- Have you ever seen a Bali sunset? This half-day tour is a must for Bali visitors. In the afternoon we first visit the principal temple of Mengwi: the Taman Ayun which was built in the early 17th century for the Prince of Tabanan. It is surrounded by broad canals, which signify the oceans of the world.
- Further on you will have the opportunity to see the monkeys at the Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest. The forest mainly consists of nutmeg trees, and is the habitat of fruit bats (Flying Foxes) and 3 big monkey families. Have your camera ready to take photos of the spectacular sunset at the enchanting Tanah Lot Temple, built on a rocky outcrop in the Indian Ocean just a few meters offshore. Watch the waves breaking on the rocks and take a look around to find the best spot
- for a romantic sunset around 6:00 pm – a truly unforgettable experience!
Tour Departure Time: 14:00hrs
What You Get
- Tea and coffee at Meeting Point
- Professional English-Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- Gradtitude (optional)
- Child Price applies from Age 3-12 years old
- Tour Operate on Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- This is a shared tour, there will be other traveller joining the tour
- The tour will depart from Panorama Destination Bali Office, Address: Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.620, Sesetan, Suwung, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia
- Tour will depart at 14:00hrs, kindly be at the Tour Office at least 15 minutes before the tour departure time
How To Use
- Present either a mobile or printed voucher at the Tour Office for verfication
- The tour is valid only on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.