Spend a day experiencing Balinese local life.
Spend a day experiencing Balinese local life. Joined by a local guide, this walking tour will expose you to the traditional livelihood of the Balinese people. Learn about a traditional village and family home, walk among lush rice paddies, stop by an organic farm project and visit a local school. This is the perfect insight into the Balinese way of life for a visitor.
The day starts with a pick up from your hotel. Our first stop is to a local village, Gulingan Village, where we will discover the traditional plantation system. Explore the village’s rice paddies and the beautiful scenery.
Afterward, visit a holy spring in the village and learn about Balinese culture. You will visit a local school to and learn about the school’s on-site organic garden project. We finish out the tour learning how coconut village it made – a specialty of Gulingan Village. Last but not least, enjoy a delight fresh lunch which is produced from farm.
Operating Hours: From 8:00am to 13:30pm
Duration: 5 - 6 Hours approx.
Tour does not operate on Nyepi Day and Balinese Seclusion Day
What You Get
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- English Speaking Licensed Guide service
- Entrance Fee
- Goods and service tax
- Half a day cultural tour from Gulingan Village.
- Take a look at World Heritage Listed, Subak.
- Visiting remarkable a holy spring.
- Fresh lunch from farm produce.
- Local Guide Trekking
- Fresh Fruit and mineral Water during the trekking
- Demo how to make coconut oil
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Please note not to wear any see-through clothing, shorts or athletic wear
- Children are free of charge under 2 years old
- Pick up is available in Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Sanur, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua area
- Please be ready and waiting at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- This is a shared tour and it operates on a minimum of 2 adult passengers and maximum of 20 passengers
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before proceeding to board the vehicle.
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the pick-up time provided.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.