A day of discovery for all ages with a little bit of everything for all preferences; culture, nature and shopping experience with a one of a kind lunch venue.
A full day of discovering Bali and the arts capital of Ubud. Combining nature, culture and royalty as well as a walk through the bustling Ubud Market, a must do for anyone visiting the town.
What You Will Do
The journey begins with approx. 08:30 am pick up from your hotel in South Bali and head straight to the beautiful Bali Bird Park to discover the beauty of hundreds of species of birds from all around the world.
Next, we stop at Batuan village and explore Pura Desa Batuan, considered as one of the finest and oldest temple in Bali. From here we continue to Ubud and take a short walk in the rice fields leading to Sari Organic restaurant for a uniquely healthy lunch experience. Afterwards, indulge yourself and stroll around at the Ubud market.
Then drive to Goa Gajah or Elephant Cave, a really interesting temple which were used long time ago by the Brahman priest und ascetics for meditation. Which dates back at least the 11th Century.
It is time to drive back to your hotel with one last stop at Pura Penataran Sasih, situated in nearby Pejeng which is a charming temple containing the largest bronze kettle drum in the world.
Why Book This: A day of discovery for all ages with a little bit of everything for all preferences; culture, nature and shopping experience with a one of a kind lunch venue.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.