Bali is a shopper’s paradise. If you want to go shopping at all the right places in Bali, then this tour is your way to do it.
Bali is famous for its music, art, history and culture. Everywhere you turn there are workshops and galleries, or performances of gamelan and traditional dances. Generations of sculptors, actors, musicians and painters have crystalized the culture of this paradise island into vast array of artifacts, keepsakes and customs, making it easy to take a piece of paradise home with you. This tour will take you to some of the best spots for souvenirs, where you can see the finest creations of Bali’s famous artistic traditions, finished off by an unforgettable performance. The memories of Bali will stay with you forever.
- Best shopping places in Bali
- Stone carving art at Batubulan
- Silver and gold crafts at Celuk
- Galleries at Ubud
- Kecak & Fire (monkey) dance
What you will do
- Bali is a shopper’s paradise. If you want to go shopping at all the right places in Bali, then this tour is your way to do it. Look for some authentic handcrafted souvenirs in the places they are actually made.
- Batubulan Village is renowned for its stone carving art. The most famous silver and gold craftsmen are found in Celuk Village, while in Ubud you will find many paintings, both in traditional and modern style. Drop into one of the many galleries and take a stroll around the city’s art market.
- Afterward, we take you to watch the famous Kecak & Fire Dance, where a group of male dancers will enchant you with an almost hypnotic, trance-like performance.
Tour Departure Time: 14:00hrs
What You Get
- Tea and coffee at our meeting point
- Professional English-Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- Gradtitude (optional)
- Child Price applies from Age 5-12 years old
- Tour Operate on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
- This is a shared tour, there will be other traveller joining the tour
- The tour will depart from Panorama Destination Bali Office, Address: Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.620, Sesetan, Suwung, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia
- Tour will depart at 14:00hrs, kindly be at the Tour Office at least 15 minutes before the tour departure time
How To Use
- Present either a mobile or printed voucher at the Tour Office for verfication
- The tour is valid only on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.