Visit the Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest and enjoy a Royal Balinese Dinner before ending the tour.
Your first stop will take you on a 15 minutes’ walk (Approximately 300 meters) through scenic terraced rice fields. Cultivated in unique Balinese style, surrounding coconut trees, tropical scenery and the gentle flow of the river will introduce you to the magical Balinese culture. Your trip will be continued to Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest and Tanah Lot.
Mengwi “Taman Ayun” Temple is originally dating from 1634, this picturesque temple complex surrounded by a moat, has an elaborate stone entrance gate. It’s well kept grassy courtyard boast numerous pavilion and multi-roofed MERU shrines with intricately carved wooden gates.
Monkey Forest is a cluster of towering trees which are home to hundreds of monkeys who go about their way fearlessly in their temple haven, and hundreds of fruit bats who sleep by day and “hunt” by night.
Your last stop is Tanah Lot, famous in Bali as the Sunset Temple. Watch the sunset beyond the black towers of this sacred 16th century temple built on a black lava rock 200 meters off shore. It will be an experience to remember. Tide conditions permitting, you can walk across the beach to the temple.
Balinese Rajadom At Bale Puputan Museum
Royal Balinese Dining in a History Museum of Bali
Bale Puputan was built in tribute to the Balinese Heroes who sacrificed their lives during the “Battle to the Last Man” against the Dutch Colonialism. These were the battles of Puputan of Badung in 1906 and Klungkung in 1908. The Royal Balinese Dining Room is inspired by the service to Balinese Kings of their subjects. Guests can enjoy the comfort of the antique regal armchairs while they dine at the largest 19th century whole marble table in the country surrounded by antique stat-ues representing the creatures of Balinese mythology. Here guests can experience the elegant imperial dining of the Balinese kings and princes as they lived at the beginning of the Dutch colonial era. The dishes are presented on Dulang (Balinese-style Wooden Offering Plate), some of the regally fine and traditional Balinese dishes served are Babi Guling (a whole Suckling Pig), Bebek Betutu (Roasted Duck that is cooked in coconut husks for twenty-four hours), Jukut Meurab (Marinated Vegetables in Grilled Coconut), Lawar Kacang (Marinated Long Beans and Chicken) and Jukut Ares (Banana Stem Soup with Chicken)
Balinese Rajadom Dining
Royal Dining Feast of the Balinese Kingdoms
- Nasi Putih - Steamed Rice
- Nasi Kuning - Turmeric Yellow Rice
- Jukut Ares - Chicken and Young Banana Stem Soup
- Bebek Betutu
- Specially prepared normally for religious ceremonies, this whole duck roasted in banana leaf has become the signature dish of Bali. The traditional cooking method followed is by stuffing and covering the duck with various herbs & spices, covering it with banana leaf, and then roasting it in a firewood oven for at least 12 hours
- Guling Celeng - Another Balinese Signature Dish of Tender Roasted Suckling Pig
- Sate Udang Sereh - Grilled Prawn on Lemongrass Skewer
- Tum Ayam - Steam Chicken and Herbs in Banana Leaves
- Jukut Meurab - Steamed Vegetables in Spicy Grated Coconut
- Lawar Kacang - Traditional Balinese Long Bean and Chicken Salad
- Kacang GorenG - Fried Peanut
- Samsam - Balinese Crisp Fried Pork Skin
- Aneka Jajan Bali - Balinese Sweets
Operating Hours: From 1:00pm to 9:30pm
Duration: 7 - 8 Hours approx.
Tour does not operate on Nyepi Day and Balinese Seclusion Day
What You Get
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- English Speaking Licensed Guide service
- Entrance Fee
- Dinner at Tugu Bali (Balinese Rajadom)
- Goods and service tax
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
- You must wear comfortable clothes and modestly
- You must not wear any see-trough clothing, shorts or athletic wear
- Children are free of charge under 2 years old
- Pick up is available from most centrally located in Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Sanur, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua area.
- Please be ready and waiting at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before proceeding to board the vehicle.
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the pick-up time provided.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.