Explore Bali in a more unique way by taking the Kura-Kura Bus, a public shuttle bus service that connects popular tourist and hotel areas in Bali. Hop on one of our bright and cheerful buses and either travel in the area you’re in, or go somewhere different by changing lines at our main hub at DFS Bus Bay in Kuta. Kura-Kura Bus is an easy, affordable and safe way to get around. So, fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride!
3 Days or 7 Days Pass to all the Kura-Kura Bus Lines.
Includes: Unlimited rides within ticket duration for all 7 lines, onboard WIFI service, electric power points, LCD video guide, insurance
Excludes: Food or beverage, place for luggage
DFS Bus Bay > Aston Kuta > Lippo Mall Kuta > Kuta Paradiso Hotel > Grand Inna Kuta > Beachwalk > The Stones Hotel > Bali Mandira Resort > Bintang Supermarket > Seminyak Square > Ramada Bali Sunset Road > DFS Bus Bay
DFS Bus Bay > Seminyak Square > Desamuda Village > TS Suites Bali > Legian Paradiso Hotel > J4 Hotel Ramayana Resort & Spa > Waterbom >Lippo Mall Kuta > Aston Kuta > DFS Bus Bay
Favehotel Umalas > Ibis Styles Petitenget > Gardin Bistro > Dash Hotel > Seminyak Square > Berry Biz Hotel > Grand Livio Hotel > Holiday Inn Express > J4 Hotel (Ground Zero) > Beachwalk
DFS Bus Bay > Gallery Coffee > Taksu Hotel > DFS Bus Bay
DFS Bus Bay > Samasta-Mövenpick > Ayana Resort > Rimba > Le Meridien > DFS Bus Bay
Nusa Dua Line
DFS Bus Bay > Grand Hyatt > The Bay Bali > Ayodya Resort Bali > DFS Bus Bay
South Nusa Dua Line
DFS Bus Bay > Mercure Nusa Dua > The Bale > DFS Bus Bay
DFS Bus Bay > Gallery Coffee > Bali Bird Park > Alaya Resort Ubud > Puri Lukisan > Ubud Central Parking > McDonalds Sanur > DFS Bus Bay
* For complete route map, please click here.
● Operating Hours is starting from 8.30 AM to 11.00 PM (please check out shedule).
● Kura-Kura buses are non-smoking buses.
● No Food, Pets, Surfboard, Durians, Littering or Weapons Allowed
● Bus service do not available on Nyepi- Day of Silence (March 28, 2017).
● Each child 2 years and under, using the same seat as an adult, can travel free of charge. Children using their own seat will be charged normal price.
● One item of hand luggage is allowed per person. Please check the size prior to traveling, as baggage that exceeds the maximum size will not be permitted on the bus.
● Traffic congestion due to bad weather or road closures for religious ceremonies is commonplace in Bali. We aim to run our bus service as efficiently as possible, however delays can sometimes be experienced due to circumstances beyond our control.
● Please kindly note that Kura-Kura is not liable for any losses caused by delays in service. It is recommended to try and make allowance for possible delays when planning your trip.
● Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
● Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of pass caused by individual’s negligence.
● The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
● The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
● Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
● Once purchased, no refunds will be entertained.
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How To Buy
1. Purchase online and will receive an email confirmation with the e-ticket
2. QR code from the voucher can be scanned on the scanning machine inside the bus.
3. Download Kura Kura Bus app or bring Kura Kura bus brochure (to know: line, schedule, bus stop, news and guidance). Available on Playstore and Appstore.
4. Check in is 10 minutes before departure time and wait for Kura Kura Bus at Kura Kura bus stop sign board.
5. Only bring 1 handbag
6. Three days is calculated as 3x24 hours from the time the card is first activated when scanning the card machine. For example, if you tap a 3-Day Pass at 15:00 on 1st January, the card will be valid until 15:00 on 4th January
· Freedom to explore the sights of Bali at your own pace
· No limit to the number of times you can hop on & off
· Eight lines allowing you to reach Bali’s popular destinations
· Friendly and well-trained staffs
· The brand new comfortable buses with cheerful and eye-catching design
You must be wait at the Kura Kura bus station in order to use the service.
For bus station the location, please click here.