Jatiluwih Batukaru Mountain Nature's Best Tour
An endless and intricate jigsaw of finely curved rice terraces in brilliant shades of green, with glistening waters, so soothing to the eye.
In the fertile volcanic foothills of Batukaru Mountains you'll see an abundance of tropical fruits, spices, vegetables and flowers. It is no wonder that the community here is considered Bali's farming elite. For the Balinese, cultivation of land is a creative art and a communal effort, and the people of Jatiluwih have created a true masterpiece - an endless and intricate jigsaw of finely curved rice terraces in brilliant shades of green, with glistening waters, so soothing to the eye.
Then, travelling through thick tropical forest beneath Mount Batukaru you'll reach the remote Temple of Luhur. For Balinese Hindu's, this site has special mystical powers and only the Besakih Temple is more sacred - an ideal spot to meditate! There is also a 'rest stop' at a local restaurant (meals and drinks are not included).
Duration: 7 – 8 Hours approx.
Operating Hours: From 8:30am to 16:30pm
Tour does not operate on Nyepi Day and Balinese Seclusion Day
What You Get
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- English Speaking Licensed Guide service
- Entrance Fee
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Please note not to wear any see-through clothing, shorts or athletic wear
- Children are free of charge under 2 years old
- Pick up is available in Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Sanur, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua area
- Please be ready and waiting at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- This is a shared tour and it operates on a minimum of 2 paying adult passengers and maximum of 20 passengers per coach
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before proceeding to board the vehicle.
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the pick-up time provided.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
- Lead Name
- Name of Hotel
- Contact No
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.