Gulingan and Mengwi Temple Volkswagen Safari
Enjoy the scenic terraced rice fields of 15 minutes walk and have a visit to Taman Ayun Temple afterwards.
Your first stop will take you on a 15 minutes’ walk (Approximately 300 meters) through scenic terraced rice fields. Cultivated in unique Balinese style, surrounding coconut trees, tropical scenery and the gentle flow of the river will introduce you to the magical Balinese culture. Your trip will be continued to Mengwi.
Mengwi “Taman Ayun” Temple is originally dating from 1634, this picturesque temple complex surrounded by a moat, has an elaborate stone entrance gate. It’s well kept grassy courtyard boast numerous pavilion and multi-roofed MERU shrines with intricately carved wooden gates.
Operating Hours: From 1.00pm – 8.30pm
Duration: 3- 4 Hours approx.
Tour does not operate on Nyepi Day and Balinese Seclusion Day
What You Get
- Land transportation with Volkswagen Safari
- English Speaking Licensed Guide service
- Entrance Fee
- Goods and service tax
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Please note not to wear any see-through clothing, shorts or athletic wear
- Tour is not suitable for children
- Minimum age to join the tour is 15 years old & above
- Pick up is available in Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Sanur, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua area
- Please be ready and waiting at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- This is a shared tour and it operates on a minimum of 2 adult passengers and maximum of 20 passengers
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before proceeding to board the vehicle.
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the pick-up time provided.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.