Learn more about Bali's coffee and its unique taste with Geo Coffee.
Learn more about Bali's coffee and its unique taste with Geo Coffee. Geo Coffee is a socially responsible business that represents farmers on the Island of Bali who produce some of Indonesia's finest specialty coffee beans. 'Geo' refers to the geographical location where the beans are grown at elevations of 800 to 1500 meters in North-West and Central Bali. Nested in highland forests within the Island's principal watershed the coffee trees grow alongside vanilla vines, cinnamon, and clove trees which enhance the unique aromatic flavors of the beans.
Geo Coffee engages with farmers in socially responsible practices that ensure fair prices allowing growers to sustainably manage their forest gardens and protect the watershed. A percentage of profits from Geo Coffee sales will be used for community development carried out in cooperation with the local Balinese Wisnu Foundation. Geo Coffee connects the location of the bean and traditional farmers to the barista and coffee lovers.
Taste description: Fruity and floral taste, medium body enhanced by pleasant citrus overtones with a clean after taste.
After coffee tasting, continue to explore Kuta for shopping or just walking around.
Operating Hours: From 10:00am to 2:00pm
Duration: 4 - 5 Hours approx.
Tour does not operate on Nyepi Day and Balinese seclusion day
What You Get
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- English Speaking Licensed Guide service
- Entrance Fee
- Goods and service tax
- A Cup of coffee as shown on the menu, snack (Fried Banana or Fried Casava)
- Several variant coffees tasting
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Please note not to wear any see-through clothing, shorts or athletic wear
- Tourr is not suitable for children
- Minimum age to join the tour 12 years old
- Pick up is available in Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Sanur, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua area
- Please be ready and waiting at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- This is a shared tour and it operates on a minimum of 2 adult passengers and maximum of 20 passengers
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before proceeding to board the vehicle.
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the pick-up time provided.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.