A full-day away for exciting activities.
The cool morning is ideal to begin your “downhill cycling tour”.
Drive to the north-west of Bali to the village and on route you will enjoy views of countryside, then drive about 10 minutes from the main road to where your bicycles and helmets will be waiting.
A relaxed, good, fun cycling descents through local craftsman at work, a landscape with lush and fertile vegetation. This amazing tropical island is still rich with distinctive customs and culture.
The smiling faces of the Balinese await your arrival, an invitation to their traditional compound and temple. Fabulous refreshment stops! Continue cycling amongst fields of local fruits and vegetables. Higher altitudes offer scenic views of the beautiful mountains and terraced rice fields. Support vehicles follow behind. Finish at Gulingan Village to enjoy your delicious Balinese snack, sit back and experience this wonderful tropical Bali
Rural charm of Bali with a Balinese Cooking Demonstration. Escape to the heart of the Balinese countryside – explore beautiful rice fields and enjoy the tranquility of Gulingan Village. Wandering through the terraced fields you will reach a fabulous setting of tropical vegetation and ponds. Take in surrounding view of un spoilt rural Bali you relax in the traditional pavilion (exclusive to Tour East clients. Take stroll downhill through coconut palms, coffee, vanilla and clove plantations. Return to the village to learn the art of Balinese Cooking in a traditional kitchen. An interesting lesson in the preparation and cooking of delicious meals. Grind, mix and peel the abundant herbs and spices, which add the unique textures and flavors to Balinese dishes. Your sumptuous lunch is ready to enjoy. Complete the day by visiting one of Bali’s fascinating traditional house compounds. Within the surrounding walls, nestled around a courtyard you will see several bedrooms, a temple and a ceremonial platform.
- This is walking tour through rural villages and fields, so please bring along your walking shoes
- Your trip will be continued to Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest and Tanah Lot.
- Mengwi “Taman Ayun” Temple is originally dating from 1634, this picturesque temple complex surrounded by a moat, has an elaborate stone entrance gate. It’s well kept grassy courtyard boast numerous pavilion and multi-roofed MERU shrines with intricately carved wooden gates.
- Monkey Forest is a cluster of towering trees which are home to hundreds of monkeys who go about their way fearlessly in their temple haven, and hundreds of fruit bats who sleep by day and “hunt” by night.
- Your last stop is Tanah Lot, famous in Bali as the Sunset Temple. Watch the sunset beyond the black towers of this sacred 16th century temple built on a black lava rock 200 meters off shore. It will be an experience to remember. Tide conditions permitting, you can walk across the beach to the temple.
Operating Hours: From 8:00am to 5:00pm
Duration: 8 - 9 Hours approx.
Tour does not operate on Nyepi Day
What You Get
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- English Speaking Licensed Guide service
- Entrance Fee
- Goods and service tax
- Light Lunch at Gulingan Village
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
- You must wear comfortable clothes and modestly
- You must not wear any see-trough clothing, shorts or athletic wear
- Pick up is available from most centrally located in Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Sanur, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua area.
- Please be ready and waiting at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before proceeding to board the vehicle.
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the pick-up time provided.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.