Dolphin Tour is a full day tour to enjoy watching dolphins in their natural habitat with sunrise view at Lovina Beach in Northern Coast of Bali Island.
Dolphin Tour is a full day tour to enjoy watching dolphins in their natural habitat with sunrise view at Lovina Beach in Northern Coast of Bali Island. Early morning picks up around 3AM from your hotel lobby and directly heading to the northern coast of Bali. Arrive at Lovina Beach, catch the traditional outrigger boat to go on to the sea racing to find dolphins while waiting for the sunrise. The view of sunrise from the boat is magnificent and the friendly wonderful marine creature will jump very close to your boat, but please ensure not to touch them, as we are only interested in watching that will not harm the dolphin.
After watching the dolphins, we will drive you to one of nice resorts in Lovina to enjoy your continental buffet breakfast. So, don’t be afraid to miss your breakfast in your hotel as we won’t let you starving.
Continue to visit Gitgit Village, a village that very famous of their twin waterfall which encircled by fertile rain forest plantation. There is opportunity to have bath at the clear water with fresh atmosphere. Please bring your towel and changing clothes if you don’t want to miss the chance. After you fresh up yourself in here, we will drive to visit the amazing Ulun Danu Temple. The journey from the Gitgit Village to Ulun Danu Temple will take around 30 minutes. The temple itself is located on the shores of Lake Beratan very closed to one of the most astonishing golf courses in Bali. Lake Beratan is second largest lake after lake Batur on Bali island. The weather in the area is most of time cooler compare than southern part of Bali. Ulun Danu Temple was built in the early 17th century, serves to adore the majesty of GOD of water.
Before we are heading back to hotel, we will take you to enjoy another meal at one of the local restaurants that serve an Indonesian buffet lunch. Once lunch is completed, we will drive you back to your hotel, the journey will take around 2 – 2.30 hours. Enroute you will see local people busy life doing their routine activities.
- 03.00hrs: Early Pick up at the hotel
- 05.30hrs: Arrive at Lovina Beach
- 06.00hrs: Dolphin Tour by boat
- 08.00hrs: Breakfast (Continental Buffet)
- 10.00hrs: Gitgit Waterfall
- 12.00hrs: Ulun danu Temple
- 12.30hrs: Lunch (Indonesian Buffet)
- 13.00hrs: Back to Hotel
Operating Hours: From 2.00am to 3:00pm
Tour does not operate on Nyepi Day and Balinese Seclusion Day
What You Get
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- English Speaking Licensed Guide service
- Entrance Fee
- Goods and service tax
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
- You must wear comfortable clothes and modestly
- You must not wear any see-trough clothing, shorts or athletic wear
- Children are free of charge under 2 years old
- Pick up is available from most centrally located in Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Sanur, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua area.
- Please be ready and waiting at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before proceeding to board the vehicle.
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the pick-up time provided.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.