Besakih Temple Volkswagen Safari Tour
Visit the Besakih Temple, almost 1000m above sea level via VW Safari.
Enjoy amazing and different tour trip from the usual one. Because this time we will take you to the beautiful countryside in Bali with VW Safari.
Continue up in the mountains, then it's on Besakih Temple, almost 1000m above sea level. Besakih is the mother temple of Bali and probably originated as a prehistoric sanctuary where offerings were made to the God of Mount Agung.
Next visit to traditional village of Tenganan - one of the original Bali "aga" villages where traditions have changed very little over centuries.
Drive through the beach resort of Candidasa, to enjoy the beach and black sandy beach.
What You Get
- Land transportation with Volkswagen Safari
- English Speaking Licensed Guide service
- Entrance Fee
- Goods and service tax
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
- You must wear comfortable clothes and modestly
- You must not wear any see-trough clothing, shorts or athletic wear
- Tour is not suitable for children
- Minimum age to join the tour 15 years old
- Pick up is available from most centrally located in Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Sanur, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua area.
- Please be ready and waiting at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before proceeding to board the vehicle.
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the pick-up time provided.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Operating Hours: From 8:00am to 6:00pm
Duration: 8 - 10 Hours approx.
Tour does not operate on Nyepi Day and Balinese Seclusion Day