Spend a day touring around Bali by classic Volkswagon as you arrive at Tirta Empul temple.
One of Bali’s most famous temples, people travel from all over the world to experience the healing waters of Tirta Empul temple. An awe-inspiring water temple, Tirta Empul is a beautifully hidden within the jungle. Learn about the local culture with this immersive and spiritual experience.
Spend a day touring around Bali by classic Volkswagon as you arrive at Tirta Empul temple. Built during the 9th century during the Warmadewa Kingdom time, Tirta Empul is commonly known as the Holy Spring Water temple, given its name for the natural spring the bubbles from the ground within one of the temple’s inner pools.
In outer pools of the temple, locals and visitors alike gather to produce offerings and purify themselves in the clear waters that are believed to have magic curative powers.
After taking your turn to submerge your head along the temple’s water spouts, you will enjoy a light lunch on-site before making a food offering and a traditional blessing by Pemangku (Local Priest).
Operating Hours: From 8:00am to 2:00pm
Duration: 4 - 5 Hours approx.
Tour does not operate on Nyepi Day and Balinese Seclusion Day
What You Get
- Land transportation with Volkswagen Safari
- English Speaking Licensed Guide service
- Entrance Fee
- Goods and service tax
- Oferring (Banten Pejati)
- Light Lunch
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
- You must wear comfortable clothes and modestly
- You must not wear any see-trough clothing, shorts or athletic wear
- Please bring extra clothes, sarong and towel
- Children are free of charge under 2 years old
- Pick up is available from most centrally located in Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Sanur, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua area.
- Please be ready and waiting at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before proceeding to board the vehicle.
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the pick-up time provided.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.