Bali Safari and Marine Park
Home to over a thousand amazing animals - Bali Safari Park is your destination for an adventurous, fun, educational experience.
Long ago, on a steep hillside between the mountains and the sea on the splendid island of Bali, there once lived a village of people renowned for their believe to God and their love for nature. They considered all the wild animals and plants to be their friends. In those days there were many deer and few people, and tigers never bothered the village. They lived together in peace and harmony.
Bali Safari & Marine Park relives the legends of human and animal in a vast, breathtaking setting of 40 hectares of splendid natural habitat. It offers many sensational highlights, from the traditional Balinese' sell purifying sacred bath, to the story of man-eating Lions in Tsavo of Kenya and the majestic White Tigers of India, Bali Safari & Marine Park invites you to discover this unique journey of human-animal legends.
Bali Safari & Marine Park is the latest establishment of the world renowned Taman Safari Indonesia, a name made famous for more than 30 years of efforts in nature conservation and recreational business. It applies the state-of-the art zoo innovation to provide close encounters and educational activities for all visitors.
- 9:00am-5:30pm, daily
- Night Safari: 6:00pm-9:00pm, daily
What You Get
- Jungle Hopper - Includes: 1x Safari Journey|Fresh Water Aquarium|Animal Show|Harimau Show|Elephant Show|Bali Agung Show (Silver Seat)|Afternoon Tea at Uma Restaurant|Water Park
- Dragon - Includes: 1x Safari Journey|Fresh Water Aquarium|Lunch at Uma Restaurant|Animal Show|Elephant Show|Harimau Show|Bali Agung Show (Silver Seat)|Water Park
- Leopard - Includes: Unlimited Safari Journey|Welcome Drink|1x Photo Picture|Elephant Ride (10minutes)|Fresh Water Aquarium|Lunch at UMA Restaurant|Animal Show|Elephant Show|Harimau Show|Gold Seat Bali Agung Show|Water Park|Souvenir
- Rhino - Includes: Unlimited Safari Journey (Express Line)|Welcome Drink|1x Photo Picture|Elephant Back Safari (30 minutes)|Lunch at Tsavo Lion Restaurant|Fresh Water Aquarium|Animal Show|Harimau Show|Elephant Show|Platinum Seat Bali Agung Show|Water Park|Souvenir|Transfer|Best view seat for all show
- Night Safari - Includes: Night Safari|Walking Safari|Afrika! Rythm of Fire Show|Nocturnal Wildlife Encounter BBQ Dinner
- Elephant Back Safari - Includes: Unlimited Safari Journey|Welcome Drink|Fresh Water Aquarium|1x Photo Picture|Elephant Back Safari (30min)|Animal Show|Harimau Show|Elephant Show|Souvenir
- Breakfast with Lion - Includes: Breakfast at Tsavo Lion (08:30am-10:00am)|Animal Show|Harimau Show|Elephant Show|1x Safari Journey
- Breakfast with Lion + EBS - Includes: Breakfast at Tsavo Lion (08:30am-10:00am)|1x Photo Picture|1x Safari Journey|Elephant Back Safari (30min)|Animal Show|Harimau Show|Elephant Show
- Adventure (Half Day Package start from 2pm) - Includes: 1x Safari Journey|Fresh Water Aquarium|Animal Show|Elephant Show
- Breakfast with Lion + Giraffe Feeding - Includes: Breakfast at Tsavo Lion (08:30am-10:00am)|1x Safari Journey|Giraffe Feeding|Animal Show|Harimau Show|Elephant Show
- Rhino 4x4 - Includes: Safari 4x4 (45minutes)|Welcome Drink|Express Line|1x Photo Picture|Elephant Back Safari (30 minutes)|Lunch at Tsavo Lion Restaurant|Fresh Water Aquarium|Animal Show|Harimau Show|Elephant Show|Platinum Seat Bali Agung Show|Water Park|Souvenir|Transfer|Best view seat for all show
- Leopard - Includes: Safari 4x4 (45minutes)|Welcome Drink|Express Line|1x Photo Picture|Elephant Ride (10minutes)|Lunch at UMA Restaurant|Fresh Water Aquarium|Animal Show|Harimau Show|Elephant Show|Gold Seat Bali Agung Show|Water Park|Souvenir|Transfer
- Child Ticket: Age 3-12
- Infant (below 3 years old): Free of Charge
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Bali Agung Show open every Tuesday to Sunday: Timing: 02:30pm - 03:30pm
- Breakfast at Tsavo Lion, Timing: 08:30am - 10:00am
- Lunch at UMA or Tsavo Lion, Timing: 11:30am - 02:00pm
- Afternoon Tea at UMA, Timing: 02:30pm - 04:30pm
- Shuttle services are available at various pick-up points across Bali, kindly refer official website for more information. *Note: The schedule is subject to change without any prior notice. A reservation is required for the shuttle service, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +62 361 751 300 (24 hours prior to arrival).
- For Bali Safari show schedules, kindly refer to official website. *Note: The show schedules and/or other activities are subject to change or cancellation due to weather circumstances and on the condition of our animals.
- Only private return transfers (Pick-up Area: Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Seminyak, Canggu, Ubud) is included for the following packages:
- Rhino 4x4
- Leopard 4x4
How To Use
- You will receive a 2nd email for the confirmation of your booking. At the attraction's ticket counter, kindly present the passport/ID of the Lead Traveller your booking for the phsyical ticket and entry
How To Buy
- After purchase of Rhino, Rhino 4x4 & Leopard 4x4 Packages, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
- Lead Name
- Name of Hotel (Pick-up is only available in areas: Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Seminyak, Canggu, Ubud)
- Pick-up Time (recommended timing 08:00am - 08:30am)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: Jl. Bypass Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra, km. 19,8 (Golden Line of Bali), Gianyar 80551, Bali, Indonesia