Bali is practically synonymous with pampering, and that's what we're giving you on this cultural spa tour!
Your Bali tour will take you southeast from Ku De Ta Seminyak to Legian, where you’ll arrive at one of the island’s best spas. You’ll get to pick from a list of treatments (at your own cost), anything from a Shiwa Balinese massage to a Balinese Boreh body mask, with 60 to 90 minutes specifically set aside for you to relax and enjoy! Spa treatments have long been practiced locally on the island, and today, Bali is a world-leader in such indulgences, so you’re in the right place for pampering!
Then, with your mind mellow and your body blissed out, we’ll stop for a 3 course lunch at the spa café, where you can fill up on delicious dishes like Sumatran style beef or snapper cooked in white wine.
After lunch, we’ll head to the home of a local mangku (priest) for a spiritual healing and meditation session. Ibu Mangku practices the ancient art of spiritual healing and meditation, and she’ll lead you through a private ceremony to help unlock your unconscious. What’s more, female priests are quite rare in Bali, so a meeting with her will be an extra special experience! This ceremony can be quite emotional for some people, it’s not uncommon for some participants to cry during the process. However, the mangku will care for all participants and explain to those affected how they can continue their healing after they’ve left her home and temple.
We’ll then depart the mangku’s house and travel back into Seminyak for stops at two spas: a popular women’s spot for hair treatments and mani-pedis, and a men’s barber for cutthroat shaves, hair treatments, and athletic massages. Pick you treatment preference (at your own cost) and indulge!
With everyone pampered, blessed, and relaxed, we’ll head to one of the best bars in Southeast Asia for a sunset cocktail (or two, trust us, you won’t be in a rush to leave!).
Lastly, throughout it all, you’ll be travelling in retro-cool style, in a modified 1980s VW Kombi limo equipped with a sound system, 2,000 tunes to choose from, a mini bar, and WiFi and charging ports and cables (so that you can upload all those jealousy-inducing Instagram, of course!).
- Purchase a pampering at two fabulous spas specialising in various massage, skin, and hair treatments
- Visit the home of a female Balinese Hindu priest for a spiritual healing and meditation ceremony
- Sip a sunset cocktail at one of the best beach bars in Southeast Asia
- Cruise around Bali in a retro-cool 80s VW van kitted out with a mini-bar, 10-speaker sound system, and WiFi!
Tour Start Time: 10:30hrs
What You Get
- Local English speaking guide
- Transportation in VW Kombi (with driver)
- Mineral water
- Cold towel
- Spiritual healing/meditation session
- Lunch with juice or soft drink
- Additional food and drink
- Spa services and treatments
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for the guide
- What to wear: Please note that all locations we visit require, at the very least, shorts and t-shirt and footwear. Tank tops and singlets are not allowed as a general rule. As we will be visiting a priest and taking part in a healing service, modest attire is recommended. According to Balinese religious beliefs, women who are menstruating are not permitted inside temples, but may walk around the outside of the temple and look in. Please use your own discretion as to whether you should enter.
- Children and teens under 15 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Meeting Point: Front desk, Ku De Ta Jl Oberoi (laksmana) Seminyak (if you are not staying in this area, note that all Bluebird taxis know this restaurant).
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.