Soak in a natural pool and explore three of the most popular attractions in Iceland.
This tour will take you to all three attractions of the popular Golden Circle – Thingvellir national park, Gullfoss waterfall and Geysir hot spring area, with an added visit to the unique Secret Lagoon. It is a perfect Icelandic experience giving you a chance to visit waterfalls, geysers, historic sights and soak in a natural hot spring. Come explore the famous sites of the Golden Circle with a great Icelandic twist and a secret stop!
The Golden Circle is one of the most popular routes visitors take in Iceland. Consisting of three major attractions, you will have enough time to take in the magnificent landscape and the rich history that is found at every footstep.
Gullfoss, the golden waterfall is one of the three sights of the Golden Circle. This great waterfall attracts thousands of visitors every year and for a good reason – According to the World of Waterfalls, it is one of the top ten best waterfalls in the world.
Geysir, a famous hot spring in the geothermal of Haukadalur valley. Here you will have the opportunity to walk among the bubbling hot springs that surround the famous Geysir, but make sure to stay within the restricted area for your own safety. Strokkur geyser is a site that you should definitely not miss before heading to your next stop, spouting water sometimes up to 40m high!
Þingvellir e. Thingvellir national park, a UNESCO world heritage site is strongly rooted in the Icelandic history and is famous for numerous reasons. Here, the Icelandic history and great geological wonders come together, making the place one of Iceland’s most interesting sites.
The oldest swimming pool in Iceland, a natural hot pool. The locals call this the “Secret lagoon” because it was known only to them for a long time. Now you have a chance to bathe in this outstanding pool with its magical surroundings that will surely offer great photo opportunities for you.
- Remember to bring: Warm outdoor clothing, headwear, gloves and sturdy shoes.
- Bathing suit & towel are also essential for this tour
- As lunch is not provided, it is recommended that you bring a packed lunch and some snacks
- Tour duration is approximately 9 hours in total
- Pick-up & drop-off: This tour includes pick up & drop off in Reykjavik, please be ready for pick up at your selected pick up location. Note that the pick up can take up to 30 min
- Kindly note that meals are not included on this tour but stops at a diner/restaurant is arranged
- Please send an email with your order number to indicate your preference for pick up location to email@example.com
- In your email, please provide us with the following information:
Tour Availability: All year
Pick up: This tour includes pick up & drop off in Reykjavik. The pick-up time is at 09:00 hrs. Please be ready for pick up at your selected location. Do note that picking everyone up can take up to 30 minutes, your patience is greatly appreciated!
Choice of Pick Up Location
What You Get
- Transfer to/from Reykjavik
- A Guided Tour of the Golden Circle
- Entrance Fee to the Secret Lagoon
- Free WiFi on the Bus
- Food and Beverages (unless otherwise stated)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 calendar days before the tour date.