Romantic Road trip to Rothenburg and Harburg from Munich
Discover the idyllic Romantic Road on a visit to Rothenburg and Harbur Castle.
Traveling along the Romantic Road, we first reach Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and most well preserved castles in Southern Germany, completed in the late 11th century. Continuing along through Swabian Dinkelsbühl, we arrive in Rothenburg, the most perfectly preserved medieval town in Europe. There will be time for sightseeing, lunch and shopping. Then we return to Munich via the Hallertau, the largest hop-growing region in the world.
From April to October.
On Wednesday and Sunday at 8.30am.
In front of the Karstadt store at Bahnhofsplatz (Central Station Square), where you will see your guide from Gray Line Munich.
What You Get
- Transportation in air conditioned coach
- Live guide during the travel
- Food and Beverages
- Entrance Fee for the Castle of Harburg of € 6,00
- Optional Gratuities
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.