Rheinmaincard 2-day Attraction And Transportation Ticket In Frankfurt
Enjoy attractive discounts at over 70 recreational and cultural establishments and benefit from unlimited use of the the Rhine-Main Transport Association.
Come and discover the region’s colourful diversity. The RheinMainCard offers attractive discounts at over 70 recreational and cultural establishments, while at the same time providing holders with free and unlimited use of the the Rhine-Main Transport Association (RMV) throughout the entire RMV area of operations.
The RheinMainCard, available as either an individual ticket or group ticket for up to five persons (irrespective of age), is valid for two consecutive days, starting on the day on which the date is inscribed until the end of operating hours on the following day.
RMV area of operations map: click here
- Attractions with discounts and FAQ
- The RheinMainCard is not an Open Ticket and can be booked only with the first date for usage
- Passport or ID card is required to redeem your card
- Pick-up your official card at the Tourist Information Office Main Central Station or Tourist Information Office at Römer, there is NOT a redemption office available at the Frankfurt Airport
- Valid for 2 consecutive days starting on the date shown until the end of operating hours on the following day
- Children up to the age of five travel for free when accompanied by an adult
- Valid only with the inscription of date by the sales staff
- The card is valid for travel throughout the entire RMV area of operations
- Please note that travel on long-distance trains (IC, ICE) requires separate tickets
- Note that Aschaffenburg and Bingen are situated outside of the RMV’s fare zones; they are however easily reached by cruise ship
- Advance bookings are required in some instances (e.g., guided tours of the Opel factory, etc.)
Available for 2 days.
The RheinMainCard is not an Open Ticket and can only be booked with the first date of usage.
Voucher Redemption at Tourist Information Office Main Central station or Tourist Information Office Römer.
Bahnhofshalle, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
What You Get
- Complete fare zone of the Rhine-Main Transport Association (RMV)
- Various discounts at participating attractions, tours and cruises
- Travel in 1st class (with supplement)
- No additional discounts may be applied to already existing discount (e.g. for children)
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.