Free and unlimited travel on Frankfurt's public transport system including Frankfurt airport.
The “Frankfurt Card” is the perfect companion for groups up to 5 persons visiting Frankfurt am Main, enabling them to take advantage of the city’s well-developed public transport system while simultaneously offering reduced-price admission to numerous cultural establishments and other services in the Main metropolis.
- Card benefits and FAQ
- The Frankfurt Card is not an Open Ticket and can be just booked with a date for usage
Available for 1 or 2 days
The Frankfurt Card is not an Open Ticket and can only be booked with your expected date for usage.
Tourist Information Office Main Train Station, Reception Hall, 60329 Frankfurt am Main OR Tourist Information Office Römer, Römerberg 27, 60311 Frankfurt am Main
Bahnsteig Gleis 12+13, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
What You Get
- Frankfurt Card for and individual person or up to 5 People
- Free and unlimited travel on Frankfurt's public transport system within the city districts and Frankfurt International Airport (Travel zone 50 and 5090)
- Various discounts at participating restaurants, retail stores, stages, attractions, tours and cruises
- 50% price reduction on admission in many Frankfurt museums
- Travel in 1st class (with supplement)
- No additional discounts may be applied to already existing discount (e.g. for children)
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.