Explore the Rhine and Moselle rivers on a flexible hop-on-hop-off daily ticket.
Your KD RhinePass allows you to spend a wonderful day in this stunning part of Germany sailing along the Rhine and Moselle rivers at your own pace.
With more than 40 departure points, you don't have to plan out your route in advance. Just hop-on and hop-off all scheduled KD day and panorama cruises for one day.
Your KD RhinePass is the perfect opportunity to explore the UNESCO-protected Middle Rhine valley known for its beautiful castles, amazing vineyards, fabled Loreley Rock and much more.
- Snacks, drinks and refreshments can be purchased on board
- Cruise on the Moselle river is available from Friday to Sunday
- The commentaries on the boat are by default in English and German
- Many boats only leave once a day. It is therefore important to take a look at the schedule to see at which times the boats are leaving from each starting point
- It is not possible to travel all the way from Cologne to Mainz in one day
From 9:00am to 8:00pm
Cruise on the Moselle river: from Friday to Sunday
Cruise on the Rhine river: every day
Please redeem your voucher at any of the Köln-Düsseldorfer Deutsche Rheinschiffahrt GmbH (KD) ticket office along the Rhine and Moselle Rivers: Cologne, Porz, Wesseling, Bonn, Bad Godesberg, Königswinter, Bad Honnef, Unkel, Remagen, Linz, Koblenz, Oberlahnstein, Rhens, Braubach, Boppard, Kamp-Bornhofen, Bad Salzig, St. Goarshausen, St. Goar, Oberwesel, Kaub, Bacharach, Lorch, Assmannshausen, Bingen, Rüdesheim, Eltville, Wiesbaden-Bieb, Mainz
What You Get
- Day ticket valid on all scheduled cruises and panorama cruises in Cologne, Düsseldorf and Frankfurt
How to Use
- Please present a printed voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.