Wax Museum Panoptikum: Skip The Line
Hang with Adele, Marilyn Monroe, Obama, Queen Elizabeth II, plus local and national heroes and personalities from Hamburg, all immortalized forever.
Head to a world where Queen Elizabeth II never ages, Marilyn Monroe still poses for photos, and Obama still has no grey hair! At 130 years old, Panoptikum is Germany's oldest wax museum, which in itself makes it something special. Skip the line and wax-on in!
The Panoptikum in Hamburg is packed with waxy wonders including all the national and international celebs you've ever wanted to get a photo with.
Skip the line and get straight to the star-gazing with everyone from Hamburg heroes to Queen Elizabeth II and Barack Obama. Or head to the Chamber of Horrors, where some of the world's most gruesome events re-occur!
With over 120 figures to admire, part of the charm is seeing some of the older ones from the 1960s and 1970s. It'll make you appreciate how far the art of wax-creating has come!
What You Get
- Skip-the-line entry to Panoptikum
- Audio guide in English and German (limited number available on a first-come, first-served basis)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Spielbudenplatz 3, 20359, Hamburg