Tickets for Spirituosum Museum + Tasting
Get spirited away into the fiery world of German distillation, with a visit to Hamburg's Spirituosum Museum.
Here's a neat way to keep your spirits up – Hamburg's all-new distillery museum! Spirituosum gives you a fascinating schnapps-shot of Hamburg's proud distilling culture, and some fiery tastings to wash it all down with.
Inside, you'll find antique copper stills, electric solvent stills, and other tools for alcoholic alchemy. Spirituosum is an active distillery too! You'll get to taste some yummy rum and whiskey directly from the barrel, and take home your glass as a souvenir.
- Browse a collection of antique exhibits, and see how distillation has evolved over the years
- Enjoy a dram of whiskey and rum, straight from the barrel in which they are maturing, and take home your souvenir glass
What You Get
- Access to the museum
- Rum and whiskey tasting, directly from the barrel
- Souvenir glass
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Auf dem Sande 1, 20457, Hamburg