Tickets for Berlin Icebar & Hop-on Hop-off Bus
Your ticket includes Hop-on Hop-off bus and three drinks at the Berlin Icebar, where almost everything you see is made from ice!
The Hop-on Hop-off Bus Berlin leaves every 10-15 minutes and stops at all the city's must-see places. Audio commentary in multiple languages lets you learn about Berlin's historic landmarks and neighborhoods as you go – it's sightseeing in capsule form!
With this ticket, you can also brave the cold in Berlin's Icebar, centrally located near Alexanderplatz. Everything inside is made of ice – including the chairs, walls, and even the glasses you'll drink from. Pretty cool, right?
- Get your ticket scanned when boarding the bus at any of the listed stops and at the entrance of the Icebar
- Once you scanned your ticket, it is valid for 24 hours
- Buses depart every 10-15 minutes
- The nearest stop to the Berlin Icebar is #8 (Rotes Rathaus/Alexanderplatz)
- Show your smartphone ticket and a valid ID at the entrance of the Icebar
- Please make sure to be on time for your selected timeslot
What You Get
- 24-hour access to the Hop-on-Hop-off Bus Berlin
- Entrance to the Berlin Icebar
- Gloves and a warm coat during the experience
- Freshly made welcome cocktail
- Three free drinks, served in a glass made of ice
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Spandauer Str. 2, 10178, Berlin