Third Reich and Nazi Germany Bike Tour
Berlin’s turbulent past examined, explored and uncovered.
This powerful tour explores Berlin as the capital city of Nazi Germany. We visit the former Jewish quarter, location of Nazi bunkers, an air raid shelter, antiaircraft installations, war-damaged buildings, Nazi resistance monuments, WWII battlefields, and more.
By the end of the tour you will:
- Understand the circumstances that allowed a maniac like Hitler to achieve power
- Realize both the grim fate that awaited the victims of the Holocaust and grasp what life was like for ordinary citizens
- Draw the connection from the end of World War I to Hitler’s rise and consequently his fall to the building of the Berlin Wall
- See the impact the Third Reich and WWII still have on Berlin
- All guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- We recommend to bring an extra layer of clothing in case it gets chilly during the tour
- Comfortable, closed toed shoes are recommended
- All tours run rain or shine
From 10 April 2020 to 31 October 2020: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday at 10:00am
Please arrive about 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
At the base of the TV Tower (Fernsehturm) in Alexanderplatz. Tours meet just around the corner in front of the entrance to the tower. You will see the guides there with the large, red flags.
Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin, Deutschland
What You Get
- Comfortable cruiser bike or city-style Bike
- Helmet (provided but optional)
- Experienced, English-speaking guide
- Guide gratuity (optional)
- Stop for lunch
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.