The Wall Museum Berlin at the East Side Gallery
Learn about the history of the Berlin Wall, from inception and construction to its fall in 1989.
As you walk the streets of Berlin, it's hard to imagine that before 1990 the city was split not only ideologically, but literally. The Wall Museum looks at the story of division from both sides of the wall, using snippets of film, photography, and news to tell the most complete story of the Berlin Wall.
The museum also features interviews with the senior statesman who handled foreign policy, and with guards who were forced to shoot at their fellow citizens during their attempts to flee.
What You Get
- Entrance to the Wall Museum at the East Side Gallery
- Audio guide (depending on availability)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The Wall Museum
Mühlenstraße 78-80, 10243, Berlin