Hamburg Harbor: 90-Minute Night Light Cruise
Enjoy a 90-minute tour of the town that takes you through the UNESCO-listed Speicherstadt and the Port of Hamburg.
Take to the Elbe at night and watch the city lights dance on Hamburg's countless canals. On this guided tour, you'll have the chance to admire the history of the city's famous UNESCO World Heritage Speicherstadt, and the Port of Hamburg.
Get a sense of the city's beauty as lights from shipping containers and historic buildings bounce off the midnight blue of the Elbe after sunset.
- With so many canals and a famous waterfront district, Hamburg is the perfect place to admire from the water by night
- Pass by Hamburg's key locales and spend an evening admiring the Venice of the North on a tranquil, relaxing cruise
What You Get
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket at the white Maritime Circle Line ticket booth, near the fish sandwich kiosk
- Make sure to arrive 15 minutes before departure
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Maritime Circle Line - Harbor Tours
St. Pauli Landungsbrücken 10, 20359, Hamburg