Dresden Old Town, Frauenkirche (Interior) & Zwinger: Guided Tour
Step inside the Frauenkirche, which was destroyed during WWII but restored to its Baroque splendor.
Nearly 4,000 tons of explosives were dropped on Dresden between February 13-15, 1945. With the resulting fires that spread through the city, it's a marvel to see what remains of the old town.
This guided tour of the area will delve into the war and all that came before. Learn how Dresden earned its nickname of the Jewel Box for its rich architecture, see the restoration of destroyed buildings like the Hofkirche, and explore the exterior and interior of the magnificent Frauenkirche.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, at the Dresden Tourist Information office at Neumarkt 2 (located in the basement of the building)
- Your guide will be waiting for you by the escalator and holds a sign that says 'Glanzlichter Dresdens'
- The tour starts at 10:30. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the starting time
What You Get
- 2-hour guided tour in German of Dresden Old Town
- Visit of the inside of Frauenkirche (altar, paintings, lower church)
- Visit of the Zwinger
- Comfortable audio guidance system so you can always hear the guide
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Neumarkt 2, 01067, Dresden