Berlin TV Tower Fast Track Entry Ticket
Take in Berlin from the top of the TV tower
With over 1.2 million visitors a year, the TV Tower at Alexanderplatz is one of the most popular sightseeing attractions in Berlin. Due to the huge numbers of visitors wishing to check out the views each day, securing your entrance tickets in advance is never a bad idea.
Bypass the endless lines of people waiting to enter and journey straight up to the observation deck with your fast track ticket without the need to queue for hours.
Incredible scenes await you at the top as the German capital sprawls out from beneath you, complete in all its glory. Keep an eye out for the city’s iconic landmarks such as the Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, and Berlin Central Station. If you are down in Berlin, this is an attraction not to be missed!
- Admission is free to children age 3 and below
- Your ticket is only valid for your chosen entrance time. Visitors are advised to arrive on time to guarantee entry
- Visitors are advised to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time of visit to avoid delays and for security checks
- Please be informed that visitors may still be required to wait a few moments in line on particularly busy days despite having fast track privileges
- The entrance to the TV Tower is unfortunately inaccessible for wheelchair users and those with walking difficulties due to the safety measures in place
The Berlin Tower is open every day!
March to October
Daily from 9 a.m. to midnight
November to February
Daily from 10 a.m. to midnight
Last ascent at 11:30 p.m.
Berlin TV Tower
1A,Panoramastraße, 10178, Berlin
What You Get
- Fast track entry to the observation deck
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverage
- Travel expenses to Berlin TV Tower
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Please make your way directly to the security control point on the first floor of the TV Tower with your printed or mobile ticket to hand
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.