Berlin Trabi-Safari XXL
Drive around Berlin in an iconic East-German Trabi, with your choice of an automatic or manual gearbox.
When you're in Berlin, you're sure to see relics of the East-West divide, but one thing that'll appear time and time again is the Trabant. Described as a spark plug with a roof, the car is a symbol of East Germany – and you'll have the chance to drive it.
Join a colorful convoy and follow a guide as you drive behind them in your own Trabi. Listen in via radio and enjoy information (in English or German) about the sites you'll drive past, which include the Reichstag and Berlin TV Tower.
What You Get
- Drive in a private Trabi convoy through Berlin
- English or German-speaking live guide through speakers
- Possibility to change drivers during the tour
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of TrabiWorld
- Please make sure to be at meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
TrabiWorld with Trabi-Safari
Zimmerstraße 97, 10117, Berlin