Book your tickets in advance to travel comfortably between Disneyland Paris and CDG/ORY airport!
Enjoy a comfortable Magical Shuttle transfer between Charles de Gaulle (CDG) or Orly (ORY) and your Disneyland Paris hotel or other hotel in the surrounding area.
Expect a comfortable ride in a coach equipped with free WiFi on board. From CDG Airport, coach shuttles depart every 45 minutes from 09:00 to 19:45 pm to Disneyland Resort hotels, Serris-Val d’Europe and selected hotels. There is a dedicated desk (between 2E and 2F) with greeters to welcome you. Boarding is at Terminal 1.
From Orly Airport (ORY), the shuttle departs every hour from 09:00 to 20:25 to all Disney hotels. You can always disembark at the Disneyland bus station and transfer to the park’s own shuttle service, which runs every 15 to 20 minutes between all area hotels and the parks.
The Magical Shuttle operates 7 days per week. Please check at your hotel reception or tourist board information for return schedule departure times. Note that on your return journey, it is best to schedule your shuttle departure at least 2.5 hours before your airport check-in time.
9:00 AM - 7:45 PM
Operating hours may vary. Kindly check with your hotel reception or tourist board information for the schedule.
Meeting point varies depending on option booked:
- 1-Way Shuttle Service from CDG to Disneyland Paris
- Proceed to the welcome desk at CDG Airport between 2F and 2E for boarding. From CDG departures are scheduled every 45 minutes with service to all Disney hotels and there are 8 other departures to Val d’Europe and selected hotels adjacent to the Disneyland Paris parks. For pick-up and drop off at CDG Terminal 1 a Magical Shuttle greeter will help you with boarding
- 1-Way Shuttle Service from ORY to Disneyland Paris
- Orly boarding: Orly South bus station – Platform 5 Gate G Orly West Level 0 - Platform A Gate I. Shuttles depart every hour from 9:00 AM to 7:50 PM to all Disney hotels
- 1-Way Service from Disneyland Paris to CDG Airport
- The Magical Shuttle operates 7 days per week. Please check with your hotel reception or tourist board information for the schedule. The last transfer to CDG is scheduled at 7:00 PM. For your return journey, you should schedule your shuttle departure at least 2.5 hours before your check-in time at the airport
- 1-Way Service from Disneyland Paris to ORY Airport
- Service is available from all Disney hotels and the train station 7 days per week, from 6:20 AM to 7:45 PM, according to hotel departure times. Check the schedule with your hotel, tourist board information or the driver. Note that you should schedule your return shuttle departure at least 2.5 hours before your check-in time at the airport. The last transfer to ORY is scheduled at 6:00 PM
What You Get
- 1-way shuttle service between Disneyland Paris and CDG/ORY airports
- Entry to Disneyland Paris
- Accommodation at Disneyland Paris Hotels
How to Use
Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher to the shuttle operator on your intended day of use.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.