Burj Khalifa: Sunset - At The Top (Level 124 & 125)
Dubai's Burj Khalifa, the tallest of all the buildings in the world, stands tall and proud amongst the other skyscrapers of the city.
Dubai's Burj Khalifa, the tallest of all the buildings in the world, stands tall and proud amongst the other skyscrapers of the city. One of the major landmarks of the city, the interiors of the Burj is as majestic as the steely exterior. Take a look at the marvellous building from the inside by joining the Dubai Burj Khalifa Tour with us.
During the tour, you are shown a multimedia presentation about the history of Dubai as well as the story of the construction of the building. Once you have gathered information about this tall structure, you are taken to the 125th observatory deck (At the Top) on the fastest elevator. Here you get a chance to have a 360-degree panoramic view of the entire city of Dubai.
This is one tour that you should definitely not miss when in Dubai. So book your tickets today for a tour of the Burj Khalifa.
- Be thrilled by the world's fastest double deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s.
- Take a closer look at the world below through high powered telescopes.
- Step out onto the public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever-growing skyline.
- At 456 meters, Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
- Step on to, Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View that allows you to explore Dubai as you fly over the city.
- Capture your Burj Khalifa moments forever and integrate reality and special effects with green screen photography
- Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
Prime Hours: 04:00pm - 06:00pm
Operating Hours of Burj Khalifa: 08:30am - 11:00pm
What You Get
- Entrance Ticket - At The Top, Burj Khalifa (Level 124 & 125)
- Guided tour
- Audio guide
- Souvenirs (available for purchase)
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please be aware that we may experience some delays as some locations can be unavoidably busy and some lines could form at mandatory security checks and at entrances for the stairs and the elevator. Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue. We recommend allowing extra time before your next activity to ensure you make the most of your Burj Khalifa At the Top experience.
- Book in advanced to secure a slot as there are a limited number of slots per day
- Check the weather forecast beforehand to ensure that your views won't be obstructed
- Children aged 0-3 can enter for free
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is timed. You can only enter at the time slot you choose at the time of the booking. However, once you are inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes
- Note: Prime Time Entry is from 04:00pm - 06:00pm
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on date and time specified
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket at the ticketing counter
- You may also be asked for proof of identity, so please bring along a valid photo ID
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.