The 148th floor of Burj Khalifa gives you the opportunity to take a look at the Emirate City of Dubai literally from the top of the world.
Burj Khalifa- the tallest building in the world, attracts thousands of tourists every year. But there is nothing more exciting than getting inside the building and having a look around. With the Burj Khalifa Sky Tour by us, you can get a direct entry to the 148th observation deck of the Burj.
The 148th floor of Burj Khalifa gives you the opportunity to take a look at the Emirate City of Dubai literally from the top of the world. This tour ticket also allows you to enter the 125th floor which has a 360-degree observatory deck. In both these floors, you will find official ambassadors who would give you valuable information about the history, design, infrastructure and interiors of the Burj Khalifa.
To make your experience more interesting, telescopes are placed at several places of the observation deck. Apart from this, a special screen known as the Falcon Eye View is also available to take a look at the crucial locations of Dubai from up above the building.
To enjoy a bird-eye view of the Emirate city of Dubai, call us for your Burj Khalifa Sky Tickets.
- Enjoy a personalized tour, guided by a Guest Ambassador.
- Step out onto the world’s highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters.
- Refresh yourself with signature refreshments at SKY lounge.
- Explore Dubai’s most famous landmarks with a unique interactive experience, using motion senses.
- Continue your journey to levels 125 and 124.
- Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s.
- Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes.
- Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
- Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
Prime Hours: 09:30am - 06:00pm (entry at 30 minutes interval)
Operating Hours of Burj Khalifa: 08:30am - 11:00pm
What You Get
- Entrance Ticket - At The Top Sky, Burj Khalifa (Level 148, 125, and 124)
- Admission to Sky Lounge waiting area
- Priority elevator queue
- Arabic sweets
- Guided tour
- Audio guide
- Souvenirs (available for purchase)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Please be aware that we may experience some delays as some locations can be unavoidably busy and some lines could form at mandatory security checks and at entrances for the stairs and the elevator. Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue. We recommend allowing extra time before your next activity to ensure you make the most of your Burj Khalifa At the Top experience.
- Book in advanced to secure a slot as there are a limited number of slots per day
- Check the weather forecast beforehand to ensure that your views won't be obstructed
- Children aged 0-3 can enter for free
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is timed. You can only enter at the time slot you choose at the time of the booking. However, once you are inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes
- Guests can stay at Level 148 for up to 30 minutes to continue the journey to Level 125, where they can stay as long as they prefer
- Note: Prime Time Entry is from 04:00pm - 06:00pm
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on date and time specified
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket at the ticketing counter
- You may also be asked for proof of identity, so please bring along a valid photo ID
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.