Explore the only famous temple of Takeo provinve known as Ta Prohm, Yaypeo and Phnom Chiso
Depart from Phnom Penh to Takeo. Takeo is located approximately 40 km at the south of capital city through the high 2 or 3. The province consists with number of historical sites, archaeological site and natural site which could attract a huge number of both domestic and international visitors. It is welly known as one of the oldest provinces consist with number of Hinduism temples which was built during the pre-Angkor and Angkor period. Stop at Tonle Bati and visit Ta Prohm temple (12th-13th century) and Yeay Peau temple (12th century) to explore the secret history of the temple and gain more insight about the workmanship. Afterall, transfer to Tonle Bati, relax and enjoy your picnic lunch at a local palm leaf hut (tour price does not include lunch).
Afternoon, transfer to Phnom Chiso. Phnom Chiso temple was built in the early 11th century by King Suryavarman I (AD 1002-1050), who practiced Brahmanism. Built of sandstone and other stones, it is 60 meters long and 50 meters wide and sits atop a mountain. The temple is enclosed by two galleries. The first gallery is 60 meters long on each side. The second, smaller gallery, is in the middle, where there is the main worship place with two doors and a wooden statue. There are beautiful sculptures on the lintel and the pillars. Afterward, transfer back to the capital city after the end of the tour.
- 08:00hrs - Pick-up at Hotel Lobby.
- 10:00hrs - Visit Ta Prohm Temple, Yeay Peau Temple
- 12:00hrs - Lunch at local hut at Tonle Bali
- 13:00hrs - Transfer to Chiso
- 14:30hrs - Visit Phnom Chiso Temple
- 16:00hrs - Transfer back to Phnom Penh
- 18:00hrs - Return back to Hotel
Tour Starts at 08:00hrs, Ends at 18:00hrs
What You Get
- 4-Seater Vehicle - From 1 to 3 Person
- 15-Seater Vehicle - From 1 to 8 Person
- Air-conditioned vehicle with insurance
- Local English-speaking guide
- Drinking Water
- Entrance Fees to all Temples
- Boat Transfer to Phnom Da Temple
- Food or drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips & Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Pick-up and Drop-off is within Phnom Penh Town Area
- Kindly be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before pick-up
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to guide to verify before boarding the vehicle
- This tour is only valid and the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.