Phnom Penh Sovannaphum Shadow Art Performance Tour
Sovanna Phum has a dynamic network of 120 energetic professional artists, mainly graduates from the Royal University of Fine Arts in Phnom Penh.
Sovanna Phum has a dynamic network of 120 energetic professional artists, mainly graduates from the Royal University of Fine Arts in Phnom Penh. Since the renovation of the open-air stage in 2002, we offer a theatre space that allows not only Cambodian people to re-discover their culture but also for foreigners to discover the rich diversity of Cambodian performing arts.
Experience a unique performance at our theatre every Friday and Saturday night at 19:30 with performances including a shadow puppet theatre, classical Apsara dancing, folklore and mask dance, theatre, traditional music, circus as well as new creations.
- Enjoy open-air stage
- Discover the rich diversity of Cambodian performing arts
- Experience a unique performances
Performance Start Time: 19:30hrs
Pick-Up Time will be inform in the E-Voucher, at least 1 hr prior to show start time.
What You Get
- Child rates apply for 2-11 years.
- Infants of 0-1 are carried free of charge.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off in the city centre of Phnom Penh
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- This voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 10 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.