Explore the only Vienna apartment of Mozart’s that has been preserved, where he composed more music than anywhere else! Experience the musical side of Vienna get a combined ticket with Haus der Musik, Vienna's interactive Sound Museum.
Mozarthaus Vienna with Audio Guide:
At the Mozarthaus Vienna, visitors can explore the only Vienna apartment of Mozart’s that has been preserved, where he lived from 1784 to 1787 and composed more music than anywhere else. Around this flat, a comprehensive presentation of the times in which Mozart lived and of his most important works, spread over three exhibition levels, awaits Mozart fans, young and old, from all over the world. The exhibition is focused on the great composer’s Vienna years, which represent the peak of his creative achievement.
Make sure to get a free Audioguide to discover Mozarthaus Vienna. In addition to the permanent exhibition, a special exhibition also takes place in the Mozarthaus Vienna, which changes each year and is included in the price of admission.
Every Sunday an additional, 30-minute free tour of the highlights of the Mozarthaus Vienna is available (only with valid entrance tickets).
10am to 7pm.
Mozarthaus Vienna, Domgasse 5, 1010 Vienna
What You Get
- Mozarthaus Vienna:
- Audio guide for adults in 13 languages and children’s audio guide in 8 languages
- Haus der Musik admission (if option selected)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.