Touring Vienna by scooter is the best way to see a large amount of the city in just a few hours. You can choose to ride your own scooter or as a passenger with your partner.
The tour starts at 10:00 AM and lasts 2.5 hours, which includes the instructions given by your experienced guide. The meeting point is always Schillerplatz, a square in the 1st district. It is located less than 200 meters from the Staatsoper and in front of Le Méridien Vienna.
The route takes you to the most important sights in Vienna. During the tour, stop at Schönbrunn, Heldenplatz, Stephansdom, Wiener Riesenrad - the giant Ferris wheel, Danube, Ring Avenue, and more.
- Bring along your driver's license
- Drivers must be in possession of a valid driving license class B
Tour departs at 10am.
Schillerplatz square in the inner city
What You Get
- Certified guide
- Comprehensive insurance
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.