Explore 3 historic destinations on a private full-day tour from Vienna. See the highlights of Melk, Hallstatt and Salzburg on a flexible itinerary that can be tailored to your preferences.
Following pick-up from your hotel in Vienna, sit back and relax in the comfort of a luxury vehicle as you make your way to the city of Melk. Visit the Benedictine abbey located on a rocky outcrop with spectacular views of the Danube River. See the tomb of Saint Coloman of Stockerau and go to the top of the abbey to get panoramic views of Melk.
Drive past pretty lakes and scenic towns such as Bad Ischl. Stop at the beautiful town of Hallstatt on the Hallstätter See, and learn more about its historic salt production. Visit a subterranean salt lake to see the mummy of a prehistoric miner preserved in salt!
Next, visit the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in the city of Salzburg. Explore the highlights of the UNESCO World Heritage-designated Old Town, and discover where the legendary movie "The Sound of Music" was filmed. Return to Vienna and get dropped off at your hotel at the end of a memorable day.
- After purchase, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full names of travellers
- Order number
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off location
Tour departs at 8am.
Please be at your hotel lobby 15 minutes before pick-up time.
What You Get
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by luxury vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Tailor-made itinerary
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.