Explore “the beauty of the Danube” with a local guide on a walking tour. Travel from Vienna to Bratislava via bus– a mere one-hour journey.
Enjoy a day-trip to Bratislava on a tour which shows you the sights of this charming capital, and allow you plenty of free time to explore the city on your own. Depart the Erdberg bus station at 10:45 AM, arriving at the Bratislava Most SNP bus stop at 11:50 AM. Cross the street from the stop via the zebra crossing, and meet your guide at the main entrance of the Park Inn Danube Hotel.
Stroll through the historical center of Bratislava and see all the city’s important landmarks including the Opera, Reduta building, Man at Work statue, Central Square, Primate's Palace and Michael's Gate.
Enjoy a coffee and cake at a café after your walking tour and take advantage of more free time to explore the city on your own. Meet up back at the bus station at 6:20 PM, arriving back in Vienna at 7:20 PM.
- Enjoy a walking tour through the historical city center of Bratislava
- Visit the many landmarks with a knowledgeable, licensed guide
- Enjoy delicious coffee & cake or lunch and beer depending on option chosen
At 12 PM meet your guide in Bratislava in front of main entrance to the Park Inn Danube Hotel, Rybne Namestie 1, Bratislava. The guide will be holding a sign with your name on it.
What You Get
- Professional tour guide
- 1-hour guided walking tour
- Coffee & cake at a local café in Bratislava (if option is selected)
- Lunch (if option is selected)
- Beer tasting (if option is selected)
- Roundtrip bus transportation between Vienna and Bratislava, operated by Flixbus
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Entrance fees
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.