Combo Ticket: Kunsthistorisches Museum & Imperial Treasury
Explore the scariest places in the center of Vienna on this 2-hour walking tour by night. Learn more about the historical background, myths, legends, and true stories of the city, and see many of the famous sights including Hofburg Palace and Neuer Markt.
Visit the magnificent Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna and see imperial masterpieces by Rubens, Rembrandt, Raphael, Velázquez, Titian and Durer.
Your ticket also allows access to the treasures of the House of Habsburg in the Imperial Treasury. See the Austrian imperial crown, magnificent German imperial crown, and the insignia of the Holy Roman Empire. Be dazzled by sparkling jewels and the largest cut emerald in the world.
- Your ticket entitles you to a one time entry to the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna and the Imperial Treasury Vienna
- Each location can be visited once, but on different dates. Ticket valid for 1 year from date of purchase
- Youth age 18 and below enter for free
10am to 9pm.
Hofburg Info Center & Imperial Shop, Hofburg, Heldenplatz, 1010 Vienna.
Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna and Kunstkammer Vienna
Maria-Theresien-Platz, 1010 Wien, Austria
Imperial Treasury at Vienna Hofburg
Hofburg, Schweizerhof, 1010 Wien, Austria
What You Get
- Entrance ticket to the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna and Kunstkammer Vienna
- Entrance ticket to the Imperial Treasury at Vienna Hofburg
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.