Full day of Mozart and a Sound of Music experience. Don’t miss exploring Austrian Lakes while you are in Vienna. Visit Lake Attersee, Lakeside Town St. Gilgen and Salzburg. Tailor made itinerary with professional driver at your full disposal.
Whether you are a fan of Mozart, the Original Sound of Music or Austrian nature, this tour is perfect for you. Pick your departure time and relax in a private air-conditioned vehicle while you are passing through beautiful Austrian landscapes. Before reaching the Austrian Lakes District, admire beautiful sceneries of Vienna Woods and Alps. Explore Lakeside Town St. Gilgen and make unforgettable photos at Lake Attersee.
In Salzburg, visit the UNESCO-protected Old Town. Along the way, you will see famous landmarks such as the Cathedral, Mozarteum and St Peter's Cemetery, where the Von Trapp family sought refuge in the 1960 musical. As you wander the cobbled Getreidegasse shopping street, the house of Salzburg's most famous resident will appear, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. In the Mirabell Palace and its gardens experience the backdrop of the famous "Do Re Mi“ scene in The Sound of Music before taking in the views up to the Hohensalzburg, the imposing fortress looming over the city.
Enjoy free time for lunch, shopping, and discovering the city. Once you finish exploring Salzburg, the departure back to Vienna will drop you back to your accommodation as per request.
- Enjoy a full day private tour of Austrian Lakes and Salzburg
- Make your own itinerary with a professional driver at your full disposal
- Visit Lake Attersee, Lakeside Town St. Gilgen and Salzburg
- Learn about Salzburg on a sightseeing tour accompanied with a local guide
- After purchase, kindly email email@example.com with the following information:
- Full names of travellers
- Order number
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off location
Tour departs at 8am.
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or designated address 15-minutes prior to your pickup time. You will be picked up in front of your hotel/accommodation unless it is unapproachable in which case the local partner will contact you with the exact nearest address where you will be picked up.
What You Get
- Transportation with luxury vehicle to and from Vienna
- Vienna Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Professional and knowledgeable English-speaking driver at your full disposal
- Tailor made itinerary
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.