Koala Breakfast in Paradise Country
What’s better than a breakfast buffet? A breakfast buffet in the company of Australia’s most lovable animals, the Koalas!
Relax on a Saturday or Sunday morning with breakfast at the Farmhouse Restaurant. In this encounter, you'll enjoy a visit from our cute Koalas as they snack on their breakfast of eucalyptus leaves. Plus, our wildlife team will tell you all about these most lovable native animals with an exclusive educational presentation.
Koala Breakfast commences at 0830hrs every Saturday and Sunday, except on Christmas (25 December) and Anzac Day (25 April)
What You Get
- Admission to Paradise Country
- Scrumptious breakfast at Farmhouse Restaurant
- Souvenir photo with a koala, which will be present throughout your breakfast
- Exclusive educational talk from the team
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from Paradise Country
- Other souvenirs and photographs
- Other food and beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please utilise the barcode to enter the attraction directly.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Production Drive, Oxenford Gold Coast, Queensland QLD 4210 Australia
(behind Warner Bros. Movie World & Wet'n'Wild)
*For more information, please click here.