Be fascinated by the stunning view of stalactites and stalagmites in Phong Nha Cave. Admire the beautiful view of limestone formations in the Cave.
Visit Phong Nha Cave which is filled with amazing grottos and spectacular stalactites and stalagmites. Phong Nha National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to the oldest karst mountains in Asia, dating back to 400 million years. On the way, you can pass by the 17th parallel, Hien Luong Bridge and explore the banks of Ben Hai River. Upon arrival at Phong Nha, you will enjoy a delicious lunch at a restaurant. After lunch, you will go on board a boat along Son River and cruise through the river and forest to Phong Nha Caves. When you are there, take in the wonderful sights of the cave. You can also learn about the cave’s significant history from the English-speaking guide. Afterwards, you will stop by Cung Dinh Cave, Tien Cave and Bi Ky Cave. Take the chance to admire the beautiful limestone formations. Afterwards, you will be taken back to Hue City.
What You Get
Ke Bang National Park and Phong Nha Cave Day Tour
- Air-conditioned bus
- English-Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fee
- Mineral Water
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
Ages 10 years and above
Ages 3 to 9 years
Free for children below 3 years old
1st child (age 3 to 9): Child Pricing
2nd child onwards (age 3 to 9): Adult Pricing
- Free admission for children below 3 years old, sharing seat with parent
- Tour includes selected hotel pick up from Trang Tien Bridge area only within a radius of 3 km OR pick up point at 33 Vo Thi Sau street, Phu Hoi ward, Hue city, Thu Thien Hue
- Pick up time: 07:45
- Please kindly provide your hotel details in this form.
- Please note that there would be a surcharge of USD$4 per pax during peak periods, please make payment to the tour operator.
- Peak Periods are as below:
o New Year’s Day (1st Jan 2019)
o Vietnamese New Year (6th Feb - 10th Feb 2019)
o Independence Day (28th Apr - 1st May 2019)
o National Day (1st - 3rd Sept 2019)
How to buy
1. Indicate preferred date of tour and purchase online
2. Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form here for booking of the tour:
•Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
•Number of visitors
3. Receive a separate e-voucher within 2 working days
4. Present e-voucher for verification to Tour Guide during Hotel Pick up OR Pick up Point (33 Vo Thi Sau street, Phu Hoi ward, Hue city, Thu Thien Hue)
How to Use
· Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances
o No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
o 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
o 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to email@example.com at least 7 days before the tour date