Hue City Sightseeing Private Tour
Hue City Sightseeing Including Imperial City, Royal Tombs and Perfume River Cruise
Hue served as Vietnam's capital under the emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty from 1802 to 1945 and the city’s regal past can still be seen inside the walls of the Citadel and the Imperial City. Thanks to UNESCO funding, much of the City is being faithfully restored to its former glory. The Imperial City, created in the 19th century and modeled on the Forbidden City in Beijing, has many palaces and temples inside.
Our tour begins at the Citadel and then enjoy lunch before moving in to the rolling hills of the surrounding countryside where we find the Royal Tombs to the Nguyen Emperors. After having viewed the splendid landscaped gardens and ornate architecture of the kings' final resting places we return to Hue.
Tour Starts at 08:00am, Ends at 04:00pm
What You Get
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Services & Drinks (if not mentioned in the itinerary)
- Tips and Gratuities
- Pick-up and Drop-off at Hotels in Hue
- This is a private tour, only your group will participate in this tour.
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before boarding the vehicle
- The tour is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.