Sea Walk and Snorkelling Day Tour
Explore the colourful fishes and corals at Cham Islands. Take a ride on a Vietnamese traditional wooden boat and enjoy a traditional Vietnamese seafood lunch.
Dive deep as you walk and breathe underwater while being surrounded by the colourful fishes and corals at Cham Islands. Sea walk is operated by Seatrek, which is the largest underwater walking brand in the world. You will board a boat at Cua Dai Wharf and be transported to Cham Islands where the sea walk will take place. You can also swim and snorkel while exploring the marine life at your own time. Then, you will head over to Bai Chong beach where you can enjoy a traditional Vietnamese seafood lunch. After lunch, feel free to rest in the hammocks, sunbathe or take another swim. Come and explore the beautiful Cham Islands both above and underwater!
07:30am - 14:30pm
What You Get
Sea Walk and Snorkelling
Adult: Age 13 and Above
Child: Age 8 to 12 years old
Adult: Age 13 and Above
Child: Age 4 to 12 years old
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Hoi An/Da Nang
- Snorkelling equipment
- “Walking underwater” activity
- English-speaking guide
- Boat transfer
- Lunch on Bai Chong beach
- All island fees
- Travel insurance
- Micro SD
- Personal Expenses
- Tour includes selected hotel pick up from Hoi An or Da Nang
- Pick up time: 7:15am – 7:45am (Hoi An)
- Pick up time: 7:00am – 7:30am (Da Nang)
- Please kindly provide your hotel details by email after you have made your booking
- Free admission for children below 4 years old, sharing seat with parent
- Sea walk activity is suitable for ages 8-80 years old
- Non-swimmers and non-divers are welcome
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to the activity. Please consult your doctor
- Please note that there may be a surcharge during peak periods, to be updated accordingly
Peak Periods are as below:
- New Year Day (1st Jan 2020)
- Vietnamese New Year (22nd Jan to 30th Jan 2020)
- Hung king Commemoration Day (31st March to 2nd April 2020)
- Reunification Day and Labour Day (30th April to 1st May 2020)
- Independence Day (2nd Sept 2020)
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- How to Use
- Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator.
- 7:30am-8:00am Tour guide picks you up from the hotel and takes you to the Cua Dai Wharf.
- 8:10am Take a 50mins boat trip on a traditional Vietnamese boat to Cham Island.
- 9:00am Arrive at Hon Nhon beach to take part in the Sea Walk activity, swimming and snorkelling.
- 10:30am Head over to the unique ecological area of the Cham Islands where you will enjoy a delicious seafood lunch.
- After lunch, guests can swim or just relax in the hammocks.
- 14:00pm Return to the boat for the journey back to your hotel.
How to Get There
Meeting Time and Place
07:00am - 07:30am from Hotels in Da Nang City Centre
07:15am - 07:45am from Hotels in Hoi An Ancient Town