Visit the fascinating My Son Holy Land in this half day tour! This UNESCO World Heritage Site is famous for its ancient ruins of the Cham people. Explore this ancient relic and admire the unique architecture of the tower.
Visit the fascinating My Son Sanctuary, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in this half day tour. The sanctuary features stone sculptures of Hindu deities and towers in the middle of the jungle. Discover this imperial city during the Cham dynasty and look at the ruins of the Cham people. Over there, you will get to explore and understand the technique of the Cham people in making red bricks to build the ancient Cham towers. Explore this incredible landmark and admire the ancient architectural design. You can also get to enjoy traditional music performance by Cham girls in their colourful costumes. Come and explore this remarkable attraction with this half day tour!
08:00am - 13:00pm (GMT +7)
What You Get
My Son Half Day Tour
- Pick up and drop off services
- Air-conditioned bus
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking guide
- Mineral Water
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
Ages 10 years and above
Ages 3 to 9 years
Free for children below 3 years old
1st child (age 3 to 9): Child Pricing
2nd child onwards (age 3 to 9): Adult Pricing
- Tour includes selected hotel pick up from Trang Tien Bridge area only within a radius of 3 km OR pick up point at 33 Vo Thi Sau street, Phu Hoi ward, Hue city, Thu Thien Hue
- Pick up time: 07:30 - 08:00
- Please kindly provide your hotel details in this form.
- Free admission for children below 3 years old, sharing seat with parent
- Please note that there would be a surcharge of USD$2 per pax during peak periods, please make payment to the tour operator.
- Peak Periods are as below:
o New Year’s Day (1st Jan 2019)
o Vietnamese New Year (6th Feb - 10th Feb 2019)
o Independence Day (28th Apr - 1st May 2019)
o National Day (1st - 3rd Sept 2019)
How to buy
1. Indicate preferred date of tour and purchase online
2. Email the following information to email@example.com or fill up the form here for booking of the Premium tour:
•Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
•Number of visitors
3. Receive a separate e-voucher within 2 working days
4. Present e-voucher for verification at TNK Travel / Tour Guide during Hotel Pick up ( Premium Tours)
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text only)
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances
o No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
o 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
o 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the tour date