Ao Dai Photography Private Tour In Hoi An
Pose and take professional photos as you wear Vietnam’s traditional dress called “Ao Dai” and go sightseeing at Hoi An Ancient Town.
Hoi An Ancient Town is a famous tourist destination with ancient houses, small alleys and cozy cafés. Travel to Hoi An and have a wonderful experience while dressing up in traditional Vietnamese costume and taking many photos in different beautiful places in Hoi An. Also known as Ao Dai, the traditional Vietnamese costume has become a unique symbol of all Vietnamese women. Nowadays, Ao Dai is said to be an outfit that ‘covers everything but hides nothing’. It comes in many colours so you can choose one that suits you best. Each destination in our tour is chosen carefully for your best experience. You will have a chance to not only go sightseeing but also learn about the culture, capturing memorable moments in every picture you take.
8:00am – 12:00pm / 3:00pm – 7:00pm
What You Get
Adult: Age 13 and Above (min. 2 adults to go)
Child: Age 5 to 12 years old (free for children below 5 years old, sharing seat with parent)
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Hoi An Ancient Town
- English-speaking guide
- Mineral water
- 1 set Ao Dai outfit
- Professional photographer
- 50 photos in softcopy
- 10% VAT
- Personal Expenses
- Tour includes selected hotel pick up from Hoi An Ancient Town
- If you want to enjoy the morning sunshine with a quiet place, you can choose the tour from 8am to 12pm
- If you want to enjoy the evening with dropping flowers on Thu Bon River, you can choose the tour from 3pm to 7pm
- Please note that there may be a surcharge during peak periods, payment to be made to the tour operator
How To Use
Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator.
Please drop an email to email@example.com with your hotel details after making your purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- 8:00am Tour guide will pick you up from the hotel and head to Ao Dai Studio.
- 9:00am-12:00pm Our tour guide will take you around Hoi An Ancient Town to start shooting in many specific spots such as: Cau Pagoda, Bach Dang Street, Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Café The Chef, Fujian Temple.
- At the end of the photo shoot, our tour guide will take you to one of the most beautiful coffee shop in Hoi An – the Roastery Coffee to taste the real traditional Vietnamese coffee.
- 12:00pm Return to your hotel.
How to Get There
Pick up location: Selected hotels in Hoi An Ancient Town