Da Lat City Tour
See a beautiful train station from the 1930s, visit Embroider village and Datanla Waterfall, and marvel at the Dragon Pagoda.
Explore Da Lat, the City of Flowers in Vietnam. Located over 1,500 m above sea level, enjoy the cool temperature in contrast to the tropical climate in rest of Vietnam. Firstly, stop by Robin Hill, where you can enjoy a panoramic view of Dalat city from high above on a cable car. You will also visit the Tuyen Lam Lake, also known as the Lake of Paradise and enjoy a scenic view of the landscape. Next, you will head to Datanla Waterfall, where you can go on the roller coaster ride down the hill and witness the magnificent waterfall. Then you will visit Truc Lam Zen Monastery, which is a Buddhist Meditation Monastery, where the locals would visit to practice meditation and pray. You will also head to the High-tech Farms to soak up the life of local farmers and discover the specialities of the region. In this tour, you will also visit the old railway station, which has French-inspired architecture and combines the local characteristics as well as culture. Afterwards, you will visit Dalat Shrink Tunnel Sculpture which will lead you to discover the formation and development of Dalat. Lastly, you will visit Linh Phuoc Pagoda, which is a 49-meter-long dragon temple made of 12,000 beer bottles. Go on this tour in Da Lat city and take in the gorgeous scenery as well as learn about the culture of the region!
- Robin hill – Dalat Cable Car
- Tuyen Lam Lake
- Datanla Waterfall
- Truc Lam Zen Monastery
- High-Tech Farms
- Railway Station
- Dalat Shrink Tunnel Sculpture
- Linh Phuoc Pagoda
*Please note that cable car & rollercoaster fees are at your own expense.
Pick up and Drop Off points
Hotel in Da Lat 5km from the City center (Da Lat market)
08.30am - 08.45am
08:30 hrs – 16:00 hrs (GMT +7)
What You Get
Da Lat City Tour
Pick up at hotel from 08:15 to 08:30 within 5km from Dalat City Center
08:30am depart from 07 Nguyen Van Troi Street, Dalat City.
Ages 12 years and above
Ages 4 to 11 years
Free for children below 4 years old
1st & 2nd child (age 4 to 11): Child Pricing
3rd child onwards (age 4 to 11): Adult Pricing
Included: Transportation, English speaking guide, entrance fees and tourist permit.
Excluded: Cable car fee, Lunch, Personal Expenses and Tips
- Wear warm comfortable clothes as the weather in Da Lat is cooler than the tropical weather in the rest of Vietnam
- Bring a camera to capture the beautiful scenery and take pretty photos for memories
- Ticket excludes cable car fee, and roller coaster fee
- Hotel pick up and drop off service is only from selected hotels in Da Lat City Center (Da Lat Market)
- Please kindly provide your hotel details in this form.
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Email the following information to email@example.com or fill up the form here for booking of the tour:
•Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
•Number of visitors
3. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details.
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the tour date.
*Please note that there would be a surcharge of USD$2 per pax during peak periods, please make payment to the tour operator.
o New Year Day (1st Jan 2019)
o Vietnamese New Year (6th Feb to 10th Feb 2019)
o Independence Day (28th April to 1st May 2019)
o National Day (1st Sept to 3rd Sept 2019)
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How to Get There
All guests will be picked up and dropped off if their hotels are located in Da Lat City