Learn about the rich history of the famous Cu Chi Tunnel which was used as an underground village during the Vietnam war.
Experience the underground life of the Vietnamese soldiers of 1948 at the historic Chu Chi Tunnels.Built during the Indochina conflict, the Cu Chi tunnels served as a base from which the Viet Cong- National Liberation Front could operate from close to the Southern Vietnamese capital while hiding from the French attacks.
Descend into the subterranean network of tunnels where you can find specially constructed living quarters with even include kitchens and bedrooms. Gain insights to the war as you explore the weapon factories, storage facilities, field hospitals, command centres, and hidden trap doors.
End the tour with special tea and cassava, and have a taste of what the soldiers used to have during the war times.
What You Get
Half-day Guided Tour to Cu Chi Tunnel from Ho Chi Minh City
Departure: Daily (0800 – 1430 hours/1300 -1830 hours)
Standard Tour Group size: 30 – 40 people
Premium Tour Group Size: Minimum 2 People to proceed. Up to 15 pax
Ages 11 years and above
Ages 4 to 10 years
Free admission for 3 years and below (No seat)
Includes: Transportation, English speaking guide, All entrance fees
Excludes: Other meals not mentioned in the programme, Personal expenses, Travel insurance
Standard Tour : Shared tour meeting at TNK Travel Head Office 220 Đề Thám, Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Premium Tour : Smaller group tour with Hotel Pick Up
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Email the following information to email@example.com or fill up the form here for booking of the Premium tour:
•Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
•Number of visitors
3. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text only)
Terms and Conditions
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days.
- For amendments or cancellation, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details at least 3 working days prior to date chosen.
- 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation.
- No amendments will be entertained for any requests less than 3 working days.
- Cancellations requests less than 3 working days will be non-refundable.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
*Please note that there would be a surcharge of USD$2 per pax during peak periods, please make payment to the tour operator.
Peak Periods are as below:
-29th Apr - 1st May 2017 (Independence Day)
-2nd - 4th Sept 2017 (National Day)
-30th Dec - 1st Jan 2018 (New Year Day)
-17th Feb - 22nd Feb 2018 (Vietnamese New Year)
How to Get There
Standard Tour Meeting Point: TNK Travel Head Office 220 Đề Thám, Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Premium Tour Meeting Point: Hotel Pick-up