Cruise the Saigon River, taking in the scenery and river life as you leave the bustling city behind.
- Travel by speedboat from downtown Ho Chi Minh City to the Cu Chi Tunnels, an underground city for Viet Cong soldiers during the Vietnam War.
- Cruise along the Saigon River for a unique twist on the commute, and see what life is like on the banks of Ho Chi Minh City's biggest waterway.
- Explore the historic tunnels, learn the stories of the people who lived there, and visit an organic farm to learn about ‘farm-to-table' concept.
Escape the congestion of Ho Chi Minh City and head out into the countryside, a far cry from the frenetic urban sprawl of downtown Saigon. As you journey down the Saigon River by speedboat, watch the city fade into the background. As you journey down the Saigon River by speedboat, watch the city fade into the background, replaced by scenes of rural Vietnamese life and enjoy a selection of traditional Vietnamese fruits.
You will eventually find yourself at the Cu Chi tunnels, the infamous underground city for Viet Cong soldiers during the Vietnam War. Central to the Viet Cong’s strategic war operations, including the famous 1968 Tet Offensive, it is still complete with a hospital, kitchen, and schools. Remember to look out for “mantraps” - large camouflaged holes dug deep into the ground, that ensnared enemy soldiers with bamboo spikes. The Cu Chi experience can be emotionally draining for some visitors, but it does offer a fascinating look into the hardship and trauma of the war.
Embark on a scenic journey through the countryside and stop at an organic farm to learn what the concept ‘farm-to-table’ really means. Learn about organic farming, get to know the many different kinds of local herbs, spices and vegetables and gain insight into the process of growing mushrooms. After the visit, sit down and enjoy a delicious and healthy lunch, made mostly with fresh ingredients produced on the farm before making your way back to your hotel, arriving mid- afternoon.
- Travel One-Way by river instead of a road transfer
- Learn about the American-Vietnam war at a well ran tourist attraction
- Enter the tunnels that guerillas used to fight in
- Visit an organic farm en route and learn about ‘farm-to-table' concept "
Tour Start Time: 07:00am - 07:30am
Tour End Time: 02:00pm - 02:30pm
What You Get
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Speedboat Cruise
- Travel Insurance
- Services & Drinks (if not mentioned in the itinerary)
- Tips and Gratuities
- Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off Point at Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
- This is a private tour, only your group will participate in this tour
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide for verification before boarding the vehicle
- The tour is valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details from firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.