Cai Be Floating Market and Tan Phong Island Tour
Cruise along the Mekong Delta and get up close with nature. Enjoy the gorgeous scenery as you cycle through the orchards at Tan Phong Island and learn to cook Vietnameses cuisine. Get a glimpse of the locals' daily life at the busy Cai Be floating market. Come and experience it with this unique Mekong Delta Countryside tour!
Enjoy a day trip away from the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City to Cai Be, which is popular for its floating market. Set off for Cai Be floating market on motor boats and watch the locals trade fruits as well as other commodities on their vessels. Next, visit a small family business and observe how local delicacies such as coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are produced. Then wander through small villages and visit fruit plantations, to see fresh fruit produce. Next, you will be entertained by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music and get a chance to appreciate Vietnamese culture. Afterwards, pass through a series of small canals to experience the charm of Upper Mekong Delta. Then you will arrive at Tan Phong Island, where you can be in close contact with nature. You can also interact with the locals and learn how to prepare special Vietnamese dishes as well as enjoy the Vietnamese cuisine in the lush garden. Then cycle through the orchards in the village and catch a glimpse of the local’s daily life in the Mekong Delta before taking the boat ride back to Cai Be. The best part is that you can enjoy convenient pick up and drop off services from Ho Chi Minh City.
- Pick up from Ho Chi Minh City
- Cai Be
- Tien Giang
- Drop off in Ho Chi Minh City
06:30 hrs to 17:30 hrs (GMT +7)
What You Get
Cai Be Floating Market – Tan Phong Island Full Day Tour
- Selected Hotel pick up and drop off (only from hotels in Downtown area of District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Mineral Water
- Boat Trips in the Mekong Delta
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Bikes and Kayaks
- Fruits and Honey Tea
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Costs and Tips
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusion
Age 12 and above
Ages 4 to 11 years
Free for children below 4 years old (share seat with parent)
1st and 2nd child (age 4 to 11): Child Pricing
3rd child onwards (age 4 to 11): Adult Pricing
2 children accompanied by 2 adults
Minimum 2 to go, Maximum 15 people
- Minimum of 2 pax is required, maximum of 15 pax.
- Tour includes selected hotel pick up from downtown area of District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City OR TNK Travel Office: 220 De Tham Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Pick up time from hotels: 06:15am to 06:30am
- Pick up time from TNK Travel Office: 06:00am to 06:10am
- Please kindly provide your hotel details in this form.
- Free admission for children below 4 years old, sharing seat with parent
How to buy
1. Indicate preferred date of tour and purchase online
2. Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form here for booking of the tour:
•Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
•Number of visitors
3. Receive a separate e-voucher within 3 working days
4. Present e-voucher for verification at TNK Travel / Tour Guide during Hotel Pick up
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text only)
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances
o No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
o 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
o 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to email@example.com at least 7 days before the tour date
How to Get There
Hotel Pick Up:
Hotel in downtown area of District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
TNK Travel Office:
220 De Tham Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
06:15 hrs - 06:30 hrs
06:00 hrs - 06:10 hrs
06:30 hrs to 17:30 hrs